Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that revolutionizes the way businesses think about – and act upon – location intelligence. We’re on a path towards hyper growth. We’re looking for world-class talent to fuel our ambitious expansion plans. We can offer a unique opportunity to be part of an amazing team. We’re a smart, fun, and hard-working bunch, and we’re super proud to have attracted top-notch talent from places like McKinsey, Chicago Booth, Harvard, CERN, EA Games, and so on.
As responsible for communication and content you will be in charge of creating brand awareness and recognition in the market we are in (Spain, France, UK) and the one we will open in the future. You will be responsible for all the public relations, communications, event and content strategy. You will have to optimize both, offline and online channels.
- Responsible for the media coverage of the brand in all the markets
- Responsible for the identification and relationship with media, and influencers
- Responsible for the identification of the events and fairs where Geoblink has to be present and coordination of it.
- Responsible for the creation of in-house events with our clients and customers (Business breakfast, afterwork, 1 talk day…)
- Responsible for the content strategy. Definition of the content plan, creation of relevant content and efficient distribution (Blog, press Release, Infographics, videos…).
- Responsible for Social Media strategy
- Responsible for reporting on the activity (clipping, engagement, ROI, CVR…)
- Coordination with external agency when applicable
- Outstanding writing, proofreading and presenting skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding creative mindset
- Business and ROI oriented mindset
- Good organizational skills and autonomous behaviour
- Superior project management and time management skills
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor degree in communication or journalism, or similar education background
- Fluent Spanish and Fluent English (ideally native of one of the two languages)
- French is a plus
If you feel identified with this kind of working and you are willing to face the challenges we propose, THIS IS YOUR TEAM! We’re looking forward to meeting you!