Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that revolutionizes the way businesses think about – and act upon – location intelligence. We’re on a path towards hyper growth. We’re looking for world-class talent to fuel our ambitious expansion plans. We can offer a unique opportunity to be part of an amazing team. We’re a smart, fun, and hard-working bunch, and we’re super proud to have attracted top-notch talent from places like McKinsey, Chicago Booth, Harvard, CERN, EA Games, and so on.
As a Graphic Designer you will be an important part of the Marketing team. You will have to fully understand the business in order to transmit the value proposition of the company through your design while following, maintaining and evolving our Brand Visual Identity.
- Responsible for mantaining and envolving our new Brand Visual Identity.
- You will illustrate the content created by the content team: Blog post, e-books, Social Media piece of content
- You will have to create graphical piece of content like Infographics
- You will ideally be asked to edit/create video content
- You will work with the CRM Manager on the design of the emails
- You will create banners for online ads
- You will create offline content like flyers, ads in the media, Rollup…
- You will work on the design of Sales Presentations (powerpoints)
- You will be in charge of the visual design of the brand on the stand in the events we go
- You will be in charge of the visual kit and goodies for the event we create
- Creative & graphic design knowledge
- Quick understanding of business topics
- Illustration skills is a plus
- Video editing is a real plus
- Able to demonstrate a creative and entrepreneurial mindset
- Proactive, independent worker with proven ability to work well with others
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Have a work hard/play hard mentality
- International team player
- Fluent in English (additional languages would be a plus)
If you feel identified with this kind of working and you are willing to face the challenges we propose, THIS IS YOUR TEAM! We’re looking forward to meeting you!