Geoblink is a VC-backed tech startup that revolutionizes the way businesses think about – and act upon – location intelligence. We’re on a path towards hyper growth. We’re looking for world-class talent to fuel our ambitious expansion plans. We can offer a unique opportunity to be part of an amazing team. We’re a smart, fun, and hard-working bunch, and we’re super proud to have attracted top-notch talent from places like McKinsey, Chicago Booth, Harvard, CERN, EA Games, and so on.
Geoblink is looking for a smart and outgoing Head of Enterprise Sales in Spain who has the passion and capabilities to lead our sales efforts in Spain and who has the grit and energy to work in a fast-paced start-up environment. Someone ambitious who would like to develop his/her Sales career in a B2B software company and who wants to grow in the company in a short term period. If you really want to be part of something amazing, join us at Geoblink!
- Design the best way of selling Geoblink in the Spanish market and actually do it!
- Negotiate and sell our product to our enterprise clients
- Build, grow and enhance strong client relationships
- Examining growth opportunities in the Spanish market
- Optimize sales process and constantly improve it
- Help to create a sales strategy of the Spanish market
- Manage a small but energetic team of Account Executives
- Report directly to the Executive team and CEO
- Have a shot to become the Head of Sales in Spain for Geoblink
- Proven track record of achieving targets and drive growth
- You are focused on great customer experience, continuous refinement, and creativity
- You are a strategic thinker with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- You have a great developed business sense
- You believe that customer success starts with Sales and continues across the company
- You have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- You have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You know about the importance of being a team player
- You work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Results-oriented and have a work hard/play hard mentality
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Previous experience in a similar role in a B2B software company is a plus
- Previous experience in management consulting is a plus
- MBA is a plus
- Spanish native is a must
- Fluent in English (additional languages would be a plus)
If you feel identified with this kind of working and you are willing to face the challenges we propose, THIS IS YOUR TEAM! We’re looking forward to meeting you!