Sales Enablement & Operations Manager
We´re a fast growing startup that already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and that was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
About the role
The Sales Enablement & Operations Manager plays a crucial part in ensuring that our Sales and Marketing teams run effective business development initiatives and projects, that are based on truly data-driven decision-making insights. This position will allow you to take ownership of monitoring and reporting the effectiveness of our sales and marketing activity while providing the best materials for our sales teams to secure great deals.
On a day-today basis you will need to:
- Mine Sales and Marketing data pipeline to identify and make recommendations for how we can improve our performance.
- Work closely with the VP of Marketing to assist in the facilitation of our optimization process and identify areas for improvement in our sales teams every month.
- Qualify all leads in our database to ensure quality is of the highest standard.
- Maintain and improve our CRM and workflows.
- Create and maintain our Sales and Customer Success materials (e.g. deck, inserts, videos, tutorials, FAQ…).
- Train and onboard our Sales Representatives.
- Take responsibility for Market Watch and Battle cards.
- Take responsibility for Marketing and Sales documentation.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong analytical skills with a desire to learn new skills.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and spoken (writing engaging email templates and sales decks will be a big part of the job).
- Previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- A good understanding of the challenges Sales teams face.
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain excellent attention to detail.
- Previous experience in a sales role within a B2B SaaS company is a plus.
Perks of the job
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We want all our employees to be “Mini-CEOs”, who will be responsible enough to create their own work schedules that don’t disrupt their productivity.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
We also offer some great things like:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc to unwind
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- Quarterly off sites to awesome destinations, language tandems
- And much much more!
Merci! Nous serons en contact bientot!