Senior UX/UI Designer
We´re a fast growing startup that already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and that was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
About the Job
Every day here is different, there is no typical day at Geoblink so you need to be the type of person that can ‘roll with the punches’. In general though, you will be expected to work closely with the Product Managers and Dev Team to create the best cost-effective solution for the short, mid and long-term future. You will also need to be confident enough to talk to our clients (both in-person and remotely) and plan, run, analyse UX research and maintain a Design System.
Who we’re looking to recruit
A curious and proactive individual with an interest in helping to build a complex and scalable application that must be easy and enjoyable to use! If you are someone who takes great care in understanding user needs and translating them into a smooth experience, then we would love to hear from you.
Some must-have skills:
- Ability to incorporate a user-centered approach to your design work.
- Ability to design simple scalable interactions to solve complex problems.
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, easy to understand format (we LOVE data visualisation here!)
- Previous experience planning, running and analysing UX research methods (customer journey, user interview, usability testing; surveys; usability-bug review; etc.).
- Experience creating wireframes, prototypes and presenting/defending design decisions.
- Experience gathering requirements by talking to users and stakeholders and convey it back to your team.
- Willingness to receive and give constructive criticism.
Some nice to have skills are:
- Experience using a UI design tool e.g. Sketch, Figma, Studio, XD or similars.
- Ability to understand the cost of programming and provide solutions that are feasible from the business point of view.
- Ability to communicate design interactions to the Dev Team.
- Ability to animate design interactions.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience building and maintaining Design Systems.
- Illustratration skills.
Perks of the job
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We want all our employees to be “Mini-CEOs”, who will be responsible enough to create their own work schedules that don’t disrupt their productivity.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
- Flexible work schedule or ability to work from home
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- Quarterly off sites to awesome destinations, language tandems
- And much much more!
Merci! Nous serons en contact bientot!