Discover all the information about a specific area
The Catchment Area Analysised will allow you to explore all the information related to a specific location, be it at the provincial, district, or minutes on foot or by car.
Get all the information related to the area, such as:
– Demographic data: age, gender, floating population, tourists, foreign population, marital status, educational level, etc.
– Socioeconomic data: disposable income, unemployment, dependency rate, average household expenditure by categories.
– Land uses: number of houses, type of household, average inhabitants per household, population density,
– Footfall or road traffic: information on the number of people, both walking and in vehicles.
– Consumption data: number of tickets, average ticket price, temporary patterns, distribution of expenses by sex, age and product category.
Do you want to know what you are going to find? Here is an example of an area of influence of 10 minutes walking from Piccadilly Circus, London.
Thank you! We will contact you soon to send your report