Communications & Marketing Intern
Geoblink was founded in March 2015 with the goal of revolutionising the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data. We’ve already made some huge waves in the industry, raised more than 6M Euros in investment from top venture capital firms so far and been named by Bloomberg as ‘one of the 50 most promising startups of the world’.
Who we’re looking to recruit
We are looking for an ambitious Communications student, to take charge of localising all the marketing and communications strategy in either Spain or France. As a Communications & Marketing intern at Geoblink, you will be given the opportunity to take full responsibility for the success and growth of the marketing efforts in either Spain or France. We believe that the right person for this internship is someone with a strong sense of responsibility, entrepreneurial spirit and who is highly motivated to learn and develop their career in the world of Communications. So if you consider yourself an inquisitive and proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment and can pick things up quickly. Then we want to hear from you!
- Fluent in Spanish or French with a good level of English
- Final year Communications, Marketing or Journalism student
- Sales spirit
- Proven social media enthusiast
- Great writer with online content to prove it, blog articles, etc.
- Fast-learner with a proactive mindset
- Experience in a start-up (is a bonus)
- Experience using WordPress (is a bonus)
What you can expect to do during your internship:
- Take responsibility for localising content, which includes the translation and adaptation of marketing content in order to meet the market needs and cultural differences.
- Create engaging and well put together pieces of content (such as blog post, ebook, press release, emails, sales decks etc).
- Identify influencers relevant to Geoblink and build relationships with them.
- Maximise and measure media coverage for Geoblink in Spain/France.
- Manage and coordinate Geoblink’s participation in events and fairs.
- Manage and organise events (such as business breakfast, afterworks, talk days etc).
- Manage Geoblink’s social media presence in Spain/France.
- Build relevant partnerships and co-blogging activity.
- Localise the SEO efforts for Spain/France (such as keyword studies and content optimisation).
- Localise the SEM efforts for Spain/France’s campaigns and performance.
Why join Geoblink?
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about what they do, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexible work schedule, unlimited vacations, and unlimited tea/coffee/beers/cokes but because we offer everyone the opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some of the best minds in the industry (think McKinsey, MIT, CERN or EA Games).
- Flexible work schedule or ability to work from home
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
Thank you! We will be in touch soon!