Data Acquisition Intern
We’re a fast growing startup that has already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
About the role
If you would like to gain more experience in data manipulation and learn how to be an awesome data miner then you have come to the right place! We are offering a 6 month internships in our Madrid office for passionate grads or soon-to-be grads. The internship will involve you working closely with super smart Data Scientists and Engineers from places like CERN and EA Games who will teach you everything there is to know about web scraping, data mining, building pipelines of data sources and analysis frameworks.
This internship is suitable for:
- Final year students or graduates with a degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Someone who has prior experience working with Python and SQL
- Someone who has experience using Linux systems
If you know about any of the following, it would be a huge plus:
- Web scraping
- Git or other version control system
Perks of the job
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be about increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
We also offer some great things like:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc to unwind
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- And so much more!
Thank you! We will be in touch soon!