Head of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development
We’re a fast growing startup that already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and that was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
About the role
As Head of Strategic Partnerships and Business Development you will be part of the senior management team and will work closely with our CEO and other senior management to identify and prioritize new partners that can bring high value to Geoblink. You will be required to develop strong relationships with enterprise and prospective clients, and help with important strategic decisions within the company.
We believe that someone who has the capabilities to build strong partnerships and lead strategic projects with large clients would be ideal for the job. If you’re looking for a senior management role that will allow you to take ownership of large projects and end products, while contributing to the analysis, design, implementation, and development of tailor-made solutions then Geoblink is the place to be!
On a day-today basis you will need to:
- Work with current and potential partners to build strong and lasting alliances.
- Serve as an intermediary between the Geoblink’s teams and client and partnerships teams.
- Work closely with clients to ensure positive impact and sustainable results.
- Manage overall project planning, controlling and execution by identifying work packages, estimating resources/costs and controlling the project scope.
- Be our “go-to” person for everything strategically important for the company, including board matters, fundraising, and strategic decisions like which country we should expand into next.
We are looking for some who has:
- Previous experience in management consulting leading complex negotiations end-to-end.
- Previous experience identifying, generating, negotiating, and securing new partnerships to drive new business growth.
- A results-oriented and strategic mindset with exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- A natural business acumen with great negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills and is fluent in Spanish and English (additional languages is a plus).
- An excellent track-record and previous colleagues that call you a team player with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- The ability to consistently outperform and meet tight deadlines.
Perks of the job
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, office hours, working from home days, etc. We want all our employees to be “Mini-CEOs”, individuals who will be responsible enough to create their own work schedules that don’t disrupt their productivity.
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about their job, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexibility that we offer but because we have worked hard to foster a great collaborative environment filled with plenty of opportunity to have a real impact in the business and collaborate with some off the best minds in the industry.
We also offer some great things like:
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc to unwind
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- Quarterly off sites to awesome destinations, language tandems
- And much much more!
Thank you! We will be in touch soon!