Marketing & Sales Enablement Intern
Geoblink was founded in March 2015 with the goal of revolutionising the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data. We’ve already made some huge waves in the industry, raised more than 6M Euros in investment from top venture capital firms so far and been named by Bloomberg as ‘one of the 50 most promising startups of the world’
Who we’re looking to recruit
A responsible and proactive individual to work closely with our Sales and Marketing teams to ensure that both sides are working efficiently and have the highest quality information to work with. If you are interested in working within a Marketing and Sales team to ensure the business is growing quickly and in a scalable manner then this is the internship for you!
Here are some other things we are looking for:
- Final year student with an excellent academic track record
- Tech savvy and passionate about the start-up scene
- Quick learner and comfortable with multitasking
- Proactive and tenacious attitude
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and in a team
- Fluent in English (French or Spanish is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis (Excel, Google Analytics, Salesforce, etc.)
- Basic knowledge about programming or scraping is a plus
What you can expect to do during your internship:
- Watch and investigate different sources of leads such as websites and newsletter to feed our prospect database
- Cautiously qualify the value of a prospect for our business and identify the key decision makers
- Help to improve marketing and sales workflows in Salesforce
- Help to report on the health of the prospective pipeline and global KPIs
- Watch the competition’s moves to provide sales with the right battle cards
- Help to build powerful material for sales teams in order to improve the closure of the deals
Why join Geoblink?
Everyone at Geoblink is passionate about what they do, whether it be increasing businesses ROI or building complex data systems. People join Geoblink not just for the flexible work schedule, unlimited vacations, and unlimited tea/coffee/beers/cokes but because we offer everyone the opportunity to have real impact in the business and collaborate with some of the best minds in the industry (think McKinsey, MIT, CERN or EA Games).
- Flexible work schedule or ability to work from home
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
Thank you! We will be in touch soon!