Senior Product Manager
We’re a fast growing startup that already raised close to $8 million in investment from leading venture capital firms, and that was named by Bloomberg as one of 50 most promising startups in the world to look out for. Our goal is to revolutionise the world of Location Intelligence and the way businesses think about, and act upon location intelligence data.
Who we’re looking to recruit
An experienced Product Manager with an excellent track record of leading multidisciplinary teams. We’re looking for someone who will spearhead the evolution of our world-class geolocated Business Intelligence tool, evaluate the roadmap and user requirements, define new features to be added and coordinate the implementation with our cross functional teams to ensure successful project completion.
We believe that the best person for the jobs is someone who loves discovering new unsolved problems and works relentlessly to create the best solution. If you’re the type of person that values continuously learning and can quickly recognise failures and pivot the product based on your findings then we want to hear from you!
Here are some other things that we are looking for:
- A self-starter who is quick to take direction and run with it.
- Experience with strategizing and building products from the ground up.
- Ability to speak the language of sales, marketing, and can adapt your communication style depending on your audience.
- Natural aptitude to put customers at the very centre of your actions.
- Proactive individual who constantly seeks out opportunities to understand customer needs for quick wins and as the basis for innovation.
- Someone who loves meeting customers face to face and listening to their feedback.
- Someone who can inspire a full stack, cross-functional development team to deliver great features.
- Extensive experience running product validation with real customers using a complete set of product discovery techniques
- Fluent in English or French
What you can expect from the job:
It is hard to say what your day will always look like as we are a fast growing start-up (you know how it is!) but in general we believe that your week will involve user story mapping sessions; deep diving for insights into your analytics dashboard; discussing with stakeholders the perfect balance of optimisation and innovation; reviewing and signing off stories and celebrating wins with the team…plus whatever else you believe is valuable for the company.
Perks of the job
We have something called the “zero-policy” which means there are no restrictions on vacation days, working from home days etc. We want all our employees to be “Mini-CEOs” who will be responsible enough to create their own work schedules that don’t disrupt their productivity. We trust our employees to use this policy responsibly.
- Unlimited coffee, tea, coke to keep you going
- Chillout space with ping-pong, table football, etc
- Attractive compensation package
- Lots of space for you to work in peace so you can produce your best work
- Opportunity to collaborate with some of the best people in the industry
- Great career progression
- Quarterly off sites to awesome destinations, language tandems
- And much much more!
Thank you! We will be in touch soon!